|Original SourceTOI Article Click Here.|
From Hrithik's fitness diary
- Fitness begins with initiative and continues with consistency. The six pack abs is a byproduct of being healthy.
- Stress is toxic for the body. Once we get into an unhealthy zone, we dig ourselves deeper into the grave. You have to snap out of it.
- Discipline sets you free. If you want to party, you can party. If you want to binge, you can binge because the rest of the time you stay restricted.
- Getting your metabolism high is the key. Eating at regular intervals increases the metabolism.
- Ninety per cent of the job is done through your diet. The other 10 per cent is exercise. You are what you eat.
- If you miss meals and stay hungry for hours, you tend to go for pizzas or burgers and that is what messes up your body.
- Street food, packaged food and readymade meals are bad. Anything with preservatives is unhealthy.