November 18, 2012

How to get a Safe FAT BURNER?

I have the reputation of getting results for most people with Nutrition Plans at our Clinic. All these nutrition plans do rely on Supplements and sometimes FAT BURNERS are required. However, my choice of a fat burner always almost rests with L-Carnitine a molecule ...Intrinsic to the human body and even found in baby food formula.

I forgot, a video post 3 years ago is probably one of the most watched videos on the internet about L-carnitine. 21,830 views when this post went live!

If you want to know how to use a fat burner, get in touch with our team of dietitians  TO See the team of Dietitians CLICK HERE  Email me at ryan@quanutrition.com or call +91 9743430000. We serve international clients too via Skype and phone. Its best to email me if your from outside India. To book an appointment CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post links to your site.