July 26, 2016

The Fitness Hour on INDIGO 91.9 - Hosting my Own Radio Show as a NUTRITION COACH!

My SON is my Inspiration
To changing the way the next generation eats
Its not everyday you get to listen to your voice playback at you. I have to listen to it as we record. My own Radio Show just became a reality. As a Nutrition Coach I think the best way to change peoples lives is to empower them with Knowledge.

In this Show that will Run for a year at Bangalore and Goa my aim is to


  • Make Nutrition a common place in the Kitchen when making choices
  • Choose wisely when shopping for Groceries
  • Eating healthy at work
  • Eating healthy at a restarurant
  • What a Nutrition Concept means and whether you should be a FAN?
  • Myths and Facts and then there is SMARTER NUTRITION from my desk
  • Research better options rather than impractical google powered searches
  • Using my CLINCIAL and SPORTS PRACTICE experience to break it down into BITE sizes of information

  • HAVE FUN!!!


CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN INTO THE SHOW Join me Ryan for the first time ever, a radio show dedicated to fitness, right here on Indigo 91.9, the radio station for FUN YOUNG FIT YOU. This is your nutrition coach Ryan Fernando! ( Unfortunately not STREAMING on the INTERNET and valid in GOA & BANGALORE ONLY)

To book a Nutrition plan with me or my team of world class nutritionists email me at ryan@quanutrition.com with your name and mobile no.
Alternatively you can book an appointment by clicking below
BOOK A CALL BACK TO UNDERSTAND MORE

3 comments:

Please do not post links to your site.